Sunday 5 June 2011

Networking!!

After the success of my recent exhibition and fantastic feedback that I received, I have spent the last few weeks concentrating on getting my name out there.

I have chatted to a lot of fab artists recently. It's always good to stay in contact as you never know when you might be able to help each other out or pass on relevant information. We're all in the same boat and we need to stick together :o)

My current venture is adding my work to the art community site, Redbubble. It's a really great site that allows you to upload work, meet other artists, comment on other people's work, favourite different pieces and sell in a hassle free environment. It's basically a bit like Facebook but for artists! 

The link to my profile page is...



Feel free to drop in and let me know what you think of my work! :o)




No comments:

Post a Comment